The Joe Biden presidential campaign canceled an event Friday in Texas over security concerns as President Trump supporters attempted to intimidate the campaign’s bus, according to officials in the Lone Star State.Texas House Rep. Sheryl Cole tweeted Friday that an event in Pfugerville, Texas, with the Biden campaign was canceled “due to security reasons” and that Trump supporters “have escalated well beyond safe limits.”Katie Naranjo,
Upstate News Headlines
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.
- Official Winter Forecast 2020 – 2021
- 2020-2021 Greenville Swamp Rabbits Season Preview
- Upcoming Major Snowstorm May Impact North Carolina Mountains
- Clemson Men’s Basketball Defeat Purdue
- JUDGES SHUT DOWN TRUMP’S CLAIM OF ELECTION IRREGULARITIES IN COURT-NBC NEWS
- Health Experts Fear Thanksgiving Covid Spike | NBC Nightly News
- How Fast-Tracked Covid Vaccines May Impact Future Immunizations | NBC News NOW