HENDERSONVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – Officials in Hendersonville said one person was killed and four others were hurt on Wednesday after a retaining wall collapsed.
The collapse happened around 9:30 a.m. in the Hajoca parking lot at 1027 Spartanburg Highway in Hendersonville.
Construction crews were working on the wall
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Eighth State Brewing Release Two Special Craft Beers Tuesday
- SC DHEC: You Need Two Shots of COVID-19 Vaccine to Get Maximum Protection
- The Supermarket Sweep Reboot Is the Most Obnoxiously American Show on TV Today
- Check Out the Visually Gorgeous Trailer for Disney's Raya and the Last Dragon
- Preview the Winter events happening at Asheville’s Biltmore Estate
- Half Waif Shares New Single/Video, “Orange Blossoms”
- Marvel Aside, Ethan Hawke Has Already Assembled a Vast Cinematic Universe of Dads
- The KFC Gaming Console is real! Kentucky Fried Chicken Just WON The Console Wars
- Lawyer group: Trump adds another South Carolina attorney to impeachment team
- Harkes Signs Multi-Year Extension With Triumph SC