BELTON, SC (FOX Carolina) – The Belton police chief said an officer is out of the hospital after an early morning scuffle Tuesday with a woman accused of leading officers on a chase and then attempting to back the Ford F-150 she was driving over officers.
Chief Robert Young
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- Furman Drops Season Finale At The Citadel, 26-7
- Best Place to Travel in May
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Thunderstorms likely Friday & Saturday, but Sun Returns Sunday
- Centre Stage Announces Grand Reopening!
- Greenville City Council Votes to Extend Mask Ordinance
- Council Extends Mask Ordinance
- Red Horse Inn Outdoor Concert Series Continues this Weekend
- Greenville Swamp Rabbits Pucks and Paws Returns Saturday Night
- These South Carolina CVS Pharmacies Currently Have Open Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments