Oconee, SC (FOX Carolina) – On Wednesday, April 8, officials with Duke Energy and Oconee County will test sirens outdoors around Oconee Nuclear Station.
The test will happen around 11:50 a.m. and officials say the 65 sirens within 10 miles of the plant will sound for around three minutes.
Upstate News Headlines
- Pixie post: Fairy tree mailbox receives hundreds of letters
- 'I thought I was immune': Woman who survived COVID-19 twice warns people to take virus seriously
- 35 years after his murder, a victim is identified because of his belt buckle
- South Carolina announces latest COVID-19 update (Oct. 20, 2020)
- Melania Trump cancels plans to attend Tuesday rally, citing COVID-19 recovery
- Newberry County home invasion
- Health Care Workers Describe Treating Covid-19 Patients Six Months Into Pandemic | NBC News NOW
- LIVE NOW: Clemson Football hosts Syracuse. Big Ten Football Starts Season.
- ESPN College Football Rankings [FULL] | Top 10 Teams #1 Clemson #2 Ohio State #3 Alabama
- Paul Finebaum Top 4 teams NCAA: Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, BYU