SENECA, SC (FOX Carolina) – The Oconee County School District has released a statement after a Seneca High School student was accused of posting “inappropriate and insensitive videos” to personal social media accounts.
One video reportedly alluded to a shooting and the second reportedly contained racially themed material.
Upstate News Headlines
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak