Average inches of snowfall? We make winter happen at Ober Gatlinburg. We have two different types of snowmaking systems, with the ability to pump out 300 tons of snow per day.
Number of slopes? 10
Skiable acres? 36
Pass prices? $339 for season passes. We offer different types of passes. Discounted Early Bird prices available yearly. Check the website for more details.
Opening day? Our projected opening date is early to mid-December.
Number of lifts? 4
Longest run? Ober Chute. It is 4,400 feet in length with a vertical of 556 feet.
Base/summit elevation? 2,700 ft / 3,300 ft
Driving distance to nearest major cities?
Washington, D.C. – 500 miles Richmond, Va. – 450 miles Charlottesville, Va. – 375 miles Roanoke, Va. – 275 miles Lexington Ky. – 225 miles Charlotte, N.C. – 200 miles Winston Salem, N.C. – 225 miles Atlanta, Ga. –
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Family and Anderson County Council remember the life of Council woman Gracie Floyd
- Car thief lectures mother of child found in stolen SUV
- Dr. C answers questions about the COVID-19 vaccince
- COVID-19 relief funds headed to group homes across SC
- U.S. nears 400K COVID-19 deaths
- Tax filing date pushed back
- SC state parks offer mountains to sea virtual field trips
- Prisma Health opens high-volume vaccination site in Greenville
- Update on South Carolina Vaccine distribution in S.C.
- South Carolina man who reportedly took selfie in U.S. Capitol charged