Reservations for their twenty course tasting menu are now available for December 20th! Choose between 6:30 pm, 7:30 pm and 8:30 pm for your gastronomical adventure. They wii also have a wine pairing available for the dinner if you choose, for an additional cost. Not familiar with Oak Hill Cafe? Check out this profile by John Malik.
Creativity such as this is always an asset to a community. Stretching the limits of one’s creativity, whether through architecture, fashion, art, or food will guarantee you a challenging road. Should you be the person that enjoys having your perceptions challenged, Oak Hill Café is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Chef John Malik
Reservations close Saturday December 14th; $145 per person, with 50% due at time of booking.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call us at 864.631.1397.
Upstate News Headlines
- Home health care nurse finds woman dead, officials say
- Voter registration deadlines approaching in SC
- A 6-year-old Texas boy died from a brain-eating amoeba. His mom wants others to know the symptoms
- Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes announces he's going to be a dad
- Crowds out, masks in: Debating in the age of the coronavirus
- Police search for fetus buried in SC backyard after tip
- Changing absentee rules leave South Carolina voters confused
- Project CommUNITY Conversation: Randy Jackson of the Phillis Wheatley Community Center
- Family members share memories of Derrick Porter
- More than 1 million ballots have already been cast in the 2020 presidential election