Oak Hill Cafe has two more collaboration events coming up! Don’t miss these fun, creative 7 course dinners that our own Chef David and Chef Jon Buck have put together based on the four elements of nature. There are still some spaces available for this Thursday. Book your experience here for Part 3: WATER, and here for Part 4: FIRE.
What’s Ahead at Oak Hill Cafe
Leave your Christmas dinner to us!
Order your delicious complete Christmas dinner by 8 pm on Sunday December 20 and pick it up on Wednesday December 23 by 7 pm. Our dinners are for 2 people (or 4 or 6..), and you can add à la carte items as well. Visit our website and look for the Holiday Menu to order yours today!
We are adding new marketplace hours so you can pick up some wonderful gifts provided by local artisans and farmers for your stocking stuffers or fun gifts for your family and friends. Come by our market between the hours of 10 am and 3 pm Monday through Saturday. We will be here to make your gift giving easy.
We have bread! Preorder your favorite OHC bread for the holidays or any time. Order by Tuesdays to pick up on Thursdays or Fridays here.
Coming Soon to Oak Hill Cafe: Take and Bake Menus for preorder and pick up on Wednesdays. Order just one meal or several to make your dinner preparation easy and safe. Order by Saturday for Wednesday pickup. We will post our menu offerings on our website.
Dinner: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 5 pm-10pm. Brunch: Friday through Sunday 10 am-3 pm.
This Week: Normal Hours plus market hours 10 am-3 pm AND Part 3: WATER dinner on Thursday.
Dec 13-19: Normal Hours plus market hours.
Dec 20-26: Dining room closed for the holidays. Christmas Dinner pickup on Dec 24th. Market hours Mon-Wed 10 am -3 pm.
Dec 27-Jan 2: Dining room closed for the holidays EXCEPT for Part 4: FIRE collaboration dinner on New Year’s Eve.
Join us for a spectacular and fitting end to 2020.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Parler's homepage now has brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days
- Colleton County deputy dies from COVID-19 complications
- A snowboarder survived an avalanche and caught the heart-racing experience on tape
- Greenville Singles rebuild home
- FBI conducting investigation at Upstate home, officials confirm