Amid concerns voiced by local legislators and restaurants earlier this week about protections for essential workers during NYC’s hastily-announced curfew, police arrested a delivery courier in NYC who was performing job duties during curfew hours.
A video posted on social media of the arrest shows at least six officers surrounding the delivery worker with a Caviar bag and putting him in handcuffs while he shouts, “Are you serious? Look, look, look, look. I’m not even doing anything.” The worker tells
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- FDA panel greenlights Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine
- VIDEO: Mom jumps in river to save son during sledding incident in Tenn.
- Man gets nearly 20 years for Colorado synagogue bomb plot
- Upstate native brings filmmaking talent back to his hometown
- VIDEO: Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class-action lawsuit
- Slight increase in COVID-19 vaccines coming to SC, DHEC says
- COVID-19 cases rise above 1,000 in SC, with 5.1 % positive
- SC governor lifts pandemic limits on alcohol sales, mass gatherings
- Nearly 700 South Carolina educators have left their jobs this school year
- African Americans are encouraged to trace family history