Notre Dame running back Kyren Williams was a beast for the Irish in their upset win of Clemson. In both overtimes it was Williams who ran it in for a touchdown for the Irish. For the game, he ran the ball 23 times for 140 yards and three touchdowns.
The ACC Digital Network (theACCDN) is a joint venture between Stadium, and Raycom Sports, a long-time television producer and partner of the Atlantic Coast Conference. The cross-platform digital video network covers the spectrum of one of the nation’s top intercollegiate athletic conferences, featuring original on-demand content throughout the entire year. All ACCDN videos are viewable on theACC.com, the ACC mobile and tablet app, as well as various streaming and connected mobile and TV devices. For more information, visit theACC.com and follow @theACCDN on Twitter, and Instagram.
Connect with the ACCDigitalNetwork Online:
Visit the ACC WEBSITE: http://theacc.com
Visit the ACC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theACC/
Follow the ACCDN on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theACCDN
Follow the ACCDN on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theACCDN
Upstate News Headlines
- Former North Greenville University president dies
- ‘We can’t win’: Covid is devastating nursing homes. Some staff say they are unprotected.
- CFP Chair says Clemson dominance, Buckeyes’ weak schedule played role in rankings
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up