The No.2 Fighting Irish will take on the No.3 Clemson Tigers in the 2020 ACC Championship Game. Notre Dame brings one of the nation’s most dominant offenses led by quarterback Ian Book, running back Kyren Williams and a nasty offensive line. Defensively the Irish are fantastic and will look to shut down Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence, who missed their first matchup, and running back Travis Etienne. ACC Digital Network Host Wes Bryant and Eric Hansen from The Notre Dame insider break down what the Irish will have to do to get a second consecutive victory over the Tigers.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants