TIGERVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) North Greenville University is the latest school in the Upstate to announce class and campus adjustments amid the COVID-19 outbreak.
Tuesday, the university is implementing a 15-day modified operation plan, which includes the canceling of several events and moving to online instruction beginning on March 23.
Upstate News Headlines
- 3 Tips for COVID-19 Risk Management
- Centre Stage announces a virtual Christmas Spectacular for 2020
- Groups in the Upstate work to give back this Thanksgiving
- Pickens County Schools scale back reopening plan
- New York Times: Justice Department probed Georgia Sen. David Perdue’s stock sales at beginning of pandemic
- Judges Shut Down Trump’s Claims Of Election Irregularities In Court | NBC News NOW
- What It’s Like To Travel Internationally Amid A Covid Pandemic | NBC News NOW
- Ski Southeast Forecast Shows Colder pattern next week and natural snow in the mountains
- College Football Playoffs | Ranking top 6 teams: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio State
- Update on Union Fire That Claimed the Life of a Young Child