Sugar Mountain Ski Resort as of TODAY welcomes guests to safely enjoy the great outdoors! Just in time for the sunny skies and cool temps in this weekend’s forecast.
The Summit Express chairlift is open along with the following slopes: Northridge, Switchback, Upper and Lower Flying Mile, and the Magic Carpet area for beginners and first-timers. They will be offering full-day session runs from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm and half-day shifts from 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm. The ski and snowboard school, the newly expanded equipment and clothing rental shop, sports shop, and group sales department are fully operational with ice skating, twilight, and night sessions will be available soon.
The upcoming weather is ideal for being outside and for snowmaking. With the guidance from the CDC, the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, and local public health officials, and the National Ski Areas Association, Sugar Mountain
Upstate News Headlines
- Let there be Peace
- Doom Eternal Gets Release Date and Trailer for Nintendo Switch Edition
- New Coastal Plain League baseball team in Spartanburg announces team naming contest
- The Best Gacha Games to Play Today
- Anderson deputies search for missing juvenile
- Greenville County Schools to offer kindergarten and first grade enrollment Dec. 1-4
- Culinary Rising
- Top secret: Biden gets access to President’s Daily Brief
- Morning Star