RALEIGH, NC (FOX Carolina) – Governor Roy Cooper and members of the North Carolina Coronavirus Task Force ordered all bars and restaurants in the state be closed to dine-in customers Tuesday afternoon due to concerns about spreading coronavirus.
People will continue to be able to order takeout and delivery, however.
Upstate News Headlines
- Limestone charity Thanksgiving event exceeds goals
- Legendary former USC Upstate basketball coach passes away at 76
- Jordan and Jake Recap: Peppers or Smitty for what now?
- Deputies: 2 suspects charged in connection to missing man’s body possibly found, kidnapping of woman able to escape
- Latest College Football Playoff Poll Has Clemson at #3
- Brad Brownell Gives Update on Clemson Basketball Ahead of Home Opener
- CFP Rankings LIVE – Top 25 Teams In 2nd College Football Playoff Rankings For 2021
- ACC Announces Decision on Clemson – Florida State Game
- Mike Bobo News Conference — 12/1/20
- #GivingTuesday: Culinary Concert