The Florida State Seminoles upset the No. 5 North Carolina Tar Heels 31-28 in Tallahassee. FSU came out on fire in the first half behind quarterback Jordan Travis who passed for 191 yards and a touchdown, and rushed for 107 yards and 2 more touchdowns. Running back La’Daimian Webb rushed for 109 yards for the ‘Noles in the victory as well. Tar Heels quarterback Sam Howell threw for 374 yards and 3 touchdowns plus 1 interception in the loss.
Upstate News Headlines
- Snow Has Begun to Fall Across the North Carolina Mountains
- What to Know Before Moving to Greenville South Carolina
- Deputies: Missing person deceased, suspects charged and arrested in Rutherford Co.
- DHEC: SC sees 1,174 new virus cases, 27 more deaths Monday
- Tearful parents, friend of victim ask judge to deny bond for suspect in deadly Thanksgiving Day DUI
- NCDOT officials discuss winter weather road preparations
- Don’t expect a second stimulus check this year. Here’s what Congress is talking about instead
- Hurricane season officially ends but not over just yet
- Teen is happy to be home for holidays after beating COVID-19 during 95 days in hospital
- SC says it can’t get drugs by Friday execution