RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — North Carolinians will soon get some much-needed relief to help pay their rent and utility bills through three new programs.
Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper unveiled a new program Tuesday to give residents $94 million to prevent evictions and reduce electricity costs. An additional $53 million will
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina announces latest COVID-19 update (October 31, 2020)
- RIP Sean Connery: Iconic James Bond Originator Dies at 90
- Illinois QB Brandon Peters Tests Positive for COVID-19, Out vs. Purdue
- US election 2020: Trump criticised over false claim doctors profit from Covid deaths – live updates
- Sean Connery, famed for playing James Bond, dies age 90
- Win or lose, with Trump, prepare for the unimaginable after the election
- Sean Connery dies, iconic “James Bond” actor passes away at 90
- Control of House and Senate at stake in 2020 election
- Tracing the haunting roots of “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow”
- What can lawn signs really tell us about where an election is headed?