As North Carolina sees another drop in the number of people hospitalized with COVID-19, that number is also dropping slightly in Triad hospitals.
The number of people recorded to be in the hospital in Guilford County on Jan. 19 was 253, a drop from 264, recorded on Jan. 15. Cone Health pushed back the anticipated hospital capacity date again, now projecting with the current trends, the hospital system will exceed capacity Feb. 6.
Hospital analysts say it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what’s causing the trends to flow in this direction, but they are tracking certain data points that are good indicators.
Read more: https://bit.ly/3phcaos
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Area basketball teams advance to SCHSL Upper State championship games
- McConnell says he'd support former President Trump if he wins 2024 nomination
- Iowa man relinquishes rights to dog after neighbor captures video of him dragging pet
- Homeless man given shelter after he donates to help Texas victims
- Teen dating violence can be an issue for Upstate 8th and 9th graders, data shows
- US Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene posts anti-transgender sign across hall from lawmaker with transgender child
- Human remains found in wooded area, coroner says
- 'It was a strawberry of all things': Maine teacher saves student choking in classroom
- Group of Senate Dems urge President Biden to create office devoted to reproductive health
- Acting Capitol Police Chief Warns Of Threats To ‘Blow Up The Capitol’ When Biden Addresses Congress