(AP) – No. 5 Texas A&M has paused in-person activities after a player and a staff member tested positive for COVID-19.
The tests came after the team returned from its win at South Carolina over the weekend.
Coach Jimbo Fisher says he is confident the Aggies will play Saturday at
Upstate News Headlines
- Trump’s Battle with Attorney General William Barr Over Election Claims Escalates
- “I Knew There Was a Human Being in There”: Alex Winter on Demythologizing Frank Zappa
- Hallmark, Lifetime, Netflix, and Happiest Season Push for Diversity in 2020's Holiday Movies
- Lord of the Rings Cast, Fans Mobilize to Buy Tolkien's Former House
- Here’s What the Covid Vaccine Rollout May Look Like: Johns Hopkins
- Take a number: States will determine your place in line for the Covid-19 vaccine
- Business intelligence: Clemson MBA Executive Class dives into real-world corporate problems
- Panthers in the power rankings before bye week
- Happy Half Hour Recap: Toboggan or beanie?
- South Carolina State vs. Clemson Condensed Game