Greenville, SC (FOX Carolina) – The estate of shooting victim Mykala Bell, killed in the Lavish Lounge Nightclub shooting in early July, has filed a lawsuit.
Mykala Bell was one of ten people shot that night. Bell died of her injuries, leaving two young children behind. She was 23-years-old.
Upstate News Headlines
- Cows escape pasture as Tropical Storm Zeta moves through
- Husband, wife display dueling 'his and hers' campaign signs in their front yard
- How to make Homemade Vanilla Glazed Doughnuts
- Regeneron says its COVID-19 drug cut patient visits
- Trump’s rallies continue despite new waves of COVID-19
- TikTok star creates works of art with food
- ‘Broad City’ comedian wants millennials and Gen Z to vote
- Raise your fall home decorating game with these items
- Reality TV star strikes gold during the pandemic
- France, Germany announce national lockdowns as second COVID-19 wave sweeps Europe in record numbe…