Catch up on all the latest NFL news and rumors following the 2020 NFL Draft.
The 2020 NFL Draft is now in the rearview mirror, but the rumor mill is unlikely to stop through the summer. One potential starting quarterback is now on the market, as is one of the NFL’s top pass rushers. As teams look to bolster their rosters before the 2020 season, a late-spring signing could send the right organization on the way to the playoffs.
Check out the latest crop of NFL news and rumors below:
• The Jaguars are “absolutely interested,” in signing former Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton. (Jeff Darlington, ESPN)
• The Seahawks and Titans have made “multiple offers,” to defensive end Jadeveon Clowney. (Dianna Russini, ESPN)
• The Falcons acquired defensive end Charles Harris from the Dolphins for a 2021 seventh-round pick. (Team confirmation)
• Offensive tackle Jason Peters could return to the Eagles in 2020. (Derrick
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Man arrested after woman stabbed multiple times at SC Waffle House, deputies say
- South Carolina politicians, officials react to President Biden's inauguration, Trump presidency
- South Carolina's latest COVID-19 cases, deaths, percent positivity rate
- South Carolina Reports 3,567 New Cases as DHEC Gives COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez and Garth Brooks perform at the inauguration
- Inaugural poet Amanda Gorman: 'Even as we grieved, we grew.'
- 'I'm just lost': Some seniors worry over lack of technology to make vaccination appointment
- Nation's first 'youth poet laureate' Amanda Gorman reads her poem at President Biden's inauguration
- Vice President Harris: A new chapter opens in US politics
- LIVE: Biden sworn in as America's 46th president, Harris becomes first female VP