HARTFORD, CT (WFSB) — Among the 85 people in the state who have died from coronavirus as of Wednesday afternoon is a 6-week-old baby from Hartford.
The newborn is the youngest person this virus has claimed in the state, as many who have died are elderly.
<a href=”https://www.wfsb.com/news/the-latest-6-week-old-baby-from-hartford-dies-of-coronavirus/article_54edec52-67ad-11ea-8482-877cb5d00dcd.html” target=”_blank”>THE LATEST:
Upstate News Headlines
- Tropical Update Today – Caribbean Storms, Next Tropical Cyclone, Hurricane Epsilon – WeatherMan Plus
- Worsening opioid crisis overshadowed in presidential race
- WATCH LIVE: Body of sergeant killed in line of duty is escorted to funeral home
- Florida's falling lizards are getting used to winter temperatures
- Two men accused of stealing masks, PPE from facility after 2 positive COVID-19 cases, indictment says
- Watch Disney's Beautiful First Trailer for Raya and the Last Dragon
- It Still Stings: The Lasting Loss of Clone High’s Frozen Finale
- ABCs of Horror: “U” Is for Urban Legend (1998)
- FINNEAS Shares New Single “Can't Wait To Be Dead”: Listen
- After a Strong Start, HBO's The Undoing Loses Sight of What It's Doing