Ricardo Pereira is a native of Brazil, a fan of the farmlands of Colombia, owner of one of Greenville’s most iconic coffee roasters, and about to be my neighbor. He’s Ricardo Pereira and he’s got some amazing coffee knowledge to share with our listeners. And when you’re ready for an amazing cup of coffee, stop in at Due South Coffee in Hampton Station.
About the Tin Roof Farm Radio Show
We chat with all the cool kids that make the South’s food scene so vibrant. John & Amy are Greenville’s best loved chef couple and have an extensive background in the restaurant business. They love a funky diner just as much as a white tablecloth brasserie and they’ll introduce you to your favorite chefs, coffee roasters, farmers, brewers, restaurant owners, cocktail crafters, butchers, and wine geeks. Broadcast from their hobby farm in Piedmont, SC, they’ll share insight into the growing season, raising chickens, and keeping honey bees.
Upstate News Headlines
- Upcoming Extreme Pattern
- Clemson fans decide if Trevor Lawrence stays or goes
- Senate GOP pushing Barrett ahead past Democrats’ blockade
- Teen Kroger employee offers his own money to help man pay for groceries
- Daily death statistics from Covid this winter could be staggering: Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- Please ‘follow the Fauci,’ urges CNBC’s Shepard Smith
- NASA astronaut casts her ballot on ISS
- Bullying in online classrooms a growing problem
- The safety and efficacy for Covid-19 vaccine has never been higher, it looks promising: Dr. Francis
- Wildfires are raging in Colorado, destroying homes and forcing hundreds to evacuate