COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A committee trying to standardize the iconic design of the South Carolina state flag is starting over after residents ridiculed the historians’ first attempt.
The Post and Courier reports that the lawmaker-selected team of historians chosen to straighten out the design are taking critics’ complaints.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville County deputies search for missing woman
- Trump shuns 'ex-presidents club' — and the feeling is mutual
- Dry January is moist for some at the rocky start of 2021
- 'Peanuts' pen pals find comfort in correspondence
- CDC reports record number of daily COVID-19 vaccinations as states struggle with supply
- Play for a chance to win a trip to Super Bowl LVI, presented by Caesars Rewards
- Here are the movies scheduled to come out in 2021
- ‘Nana! Nana! It’s him!’: Woman, grandson encounter wanted suspect on front porch
- Watch as Trump supporter learns he’s on no-fly list at AIRPORT after storming the Capitol (explicit)
- Legendary talk show host Larry King dead at 87