Atlantic City police say a man was arrested with 500 bags of heroin after being caught making a drug deal while his 2-year-old daughter was in his car. The incident happened Wednesday shortly after noon.According to police, detectives observed 36-year-old Robert Hart, of Pleasantville, driving a vehicle. However, one of the detectives knew Hart was driving with a suspended license.
Upstate News Headlines
- Chris Christie and Rahm Emanuel discuss the election homestretch | ABC News
- Six for the Win: Pennsylvania voters share their thoughts ahead of the election | ABC News
- Unbelievable Giant Animals Caught on Camera – Biggest Animals in The World
- Senate votes to advance Barrett toward final confirmation for Supreme Court
- Election could stoke US marijuana market, sway Congress
- President Trump aide says 'we're not going to control the pandemic'
- A family that raised $2 million for their baby's life-saving medical treatment has received it for free
- Pope Francis appoints America's first Black cardinal, Wilton Gregory
- Chick fil A Spicy Chicken Sandwich Recipe | Copycat Recipe
- Should We Trust Presidential Poll Numbers This Election Year? | Sunday TODAY