NORTH CAROLINA (FOX Carolina) — The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services is reporting 420 deaths statewide as of May 2, officials released.
According to NCHHS, there are 11,509 lab cases confirmed in the state and 420 reported deaths linked to the virus.
NCHHS says that 502 people
Upstate News Headlines
- Upstate cleaners use electrostatic sprayers to combat COVID-19 in offices
- Henderson Co. deputies search for armed bank robbery suspect
- DHEC Reports 1777 New Covid-19 Infections in South Carolina
- Troopers: Car chase ends with fugitive arrest
- Funniest & Cutest Golden Retriever Puppies #26- Funny Puppy Videos 2020
- Online holiday shopping could cause shipping delays this holiday season
- Free COVID-19 testing options are available after Thanksgiving holiday
- Spartanburg leaders asking residents to shop locally on Black Friday
- Deputies: Man assaulted during home invasion in McDowell Co., suspects sought
- On the Move: Paul Touchette