RALEIGH, NC (FOX Carolina) – On Wednesday, the North Carolina Department of Transportation announced an additional expiration date extension for more DMV licenses and credentials that have expired or will expire while North Carolina is under a state of emergency.
The new extension comes after Governor Roy Cooper <a href=”https://www.ncleg.gov/Sessions/2019/Bills/House/PDF/H1105v6.pdf”
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Will you get the third stimulus check? Here's how to know.
- SCHP: Driver injured after crashing into telephone pole on Geer Highway
- RNC maintains right to use former President Trump's name in fundraising
- S.C. Department of Consumer Affairs warns of COVID-19 vaccine scams
- ‘It was like trench warfare;’ Upstate doctor reflects on year of treating COVID-19 patients
- Disintegration Developer Shuts Down
- AAA Carolinas says gas prices continue to climb, most expensive since early 2019
- Rare meteorite that fell on UK driveway may contain 'ingredients for life'
- Associate Of Roger Stone Arrested On Charges Related To The Capitol Riot
- Driver plows through deadly South LA crash scene, hitting several people and LAPD officer