SI Gambling analyst Roy Larking runs through some of the most notable college football matchups of Week 9 from a betting perspective, as well as a few leans for picks against the spread.
College Football Week 9 Betting Preview
NCAA football action continues with a full slate of games on the Week 9 schedule. That includes 19 contests that involve at least one team currently ranked in the AP Top 25 poll.
Featuring betting odds posted at the DraftKings Sportsbook – here is a breakdown of two key Big Ten matchups that are scheduled for Saturday, October 31st.
Are you looking for PREMIUM picks for this week’s college football slate?
SI PRO subscribers can get real-time betting alerts whenever information comes in. Become an SI PRO member and start “Beating the Books” today!
The Vegas Whispers sharp information has continued to dominate the sportsbooks, going 43-28 so far in 2020 on released NFL
Upstate News Headlines
- Let there be Peace
- Anderson deputies search for missing juvenile
- Top secret: Biden gets access to President’s Daily Brief
- Venables sees young roster developing down stretch
- Williams happy to deliver big hit, make bigger impact on field
- Greene thankful for Clemson opportunity, has big plans ahead
- Took some time for Davis to get ‘mojo’ back against Pitt
- Mellusi patience paying off into bigger role
- Elliott says Tigers controlled line of scrimmage against Panthers
- Euphoria Hosting Making Our Mark Benefit Dinner at Stella’s Brasserie