RALEIGH, NC (FOX Carolina) – On Thursday, North Carolina’s public health leader, Dr. Mandy Cohen, said that vaccine providers in the state can begin administering doses to people age 65 and older in the state, as well as to healthcare workers who still need to be vaccinated.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Human remains found in wooded area, coroner says
- 'It was a strawberry of all things': Maine teacher saves student choking in classroom
- Group of Senate Dems urge President Biden to create office devoted to reproductive health
- Acting Capitol Police Chief Warns Of Threats To ‘Blow Up The Capitol’ When Biden Addresses Congress
- No. 5 South Carolina wins 13th straight over Ole Miss
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Shots fired after car runs off road in Massachusetts
- Home Security Footage Shows Shooting of Lady Gaga’s Dog Walker, Theft of Dogs
- GA Teachers eligible for COVID-19 vaccine in March
- New flower species discovered in Pickens County
- Cherokee County deputies investigating death of homeless person found near 6th St.