(FOX Carolina) – North Carolina saw a new record high number of new daily COVID-19 cases on Thursday, while South Carolina added nearly 4,000 new cases as well.
Health officials in North Carolina reported 10,398 new cases, with a percent positive at 13.5.
Gov. Roy Cooper tweeted this about the
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sensory Suite being offered to families living with autism
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars