RALEIGH, NC (FOX Carolina) – North Carolina’s Department of Health and Human Services reported a second straight day of record high new COVID-19 cases on Friday.
The agency reported 2,634 new virus cases on Friday, topping the record high number of 2,532 cases that were announced one day earlier.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watch Shaquille O’Neal Get Slammed Through a Table in Pro Wrestling Match
- VIDEO: New York City renter finds hidden apartment behind mirror
- Today Show's Craig Melvin urges awareness after personal lost
- NC school board wants schools reopened by end of March for in-person learning
- Here's what's in the Senate stimulus plan
- Upstate shelter throws goodbye party as its largest 'dog' heads to forever home
- Murder suspect fires attorneys, will represent himself at trial, district attorney says
- Dallas police officer charged with arranging two killings
- Yes, you are getting lots of robocalls again
- Who is eligible for South Carolina’s phase 1b?