RALEIGH, NC (FOX Carolina) – North Carolina’s Department of Health and Human Services said the state saw another record-breaking day of new COVID-19 cases on Friday.
“We have the tools to slow the spread, don’t wait until it’s too late to get serious about this virus,” the agency tweeted.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Deshaun Watson Trade? Ranking Every NFL Team #1-31 On The Chances Of Trading W/ The Houston Texans
- Watch as Arkansas State Police Executes PIT Maneuver at 109 MPH
- McConnell Says Capitol Hill mob was ‘provoked’ by Trump
- 15 of the best reusable bags to take with you to the grocery store
- President Trump, in farewell address, says he will pray for Biden administration
- Relentless Church files motion against Redemption Church months after agreement
- Pickens Co. man accused of having explosive device makes federal court appearance
- Police warn of potentially dangerous batch of suspected fentanyl circulating in WNC
- Oklahoma judge orders 'Tiger King' zoo to turn over big cats
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for January 19th