RALEIGH, NC (FOX Carolina) Tuesday, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper issued an executive order concerning utility providers and how their services will be handled in coming weeks amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Cooper’s executive order prohibits companies that provide electricity, gas, water, wastewater from disconnecting service to customers if they’re unable
Upstate News Headlines
- Armed guards at St. Pete early voting site told deputies they were hired by Trump campaign, election
- Congressional races heat up as Democrats try to flip Senate
- Two largest wildfires in Colorado history could merge
- Americans face food insecurity amid pandemic financial fallout
- Meet a 102-year-old veteran who went skydiving
- Raging Colorado wildfire forces thousands to evacuate
- Massive infernos devastate Colorado
- Can vitamin D help fight COVID-19?
- Final presidential debate shows starkly different views of COVID-19
- Teenager allegedly plotted to kill Joe Biden, federal prosecutors say