ANDERSON, SC (FOX Carolina) – The National Weather Service confirmed Friday that a weak EF-0 tornado briefly touched down in Anderson County on Wednesday evening.
The NWS said the tornado touched down just north of I-85 and crossed a cove of Lake Hartwell.
The agency said some trees were uprooted
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville county council approves second reading of sewer proposal
- Clemson gears up for possible spring semester changes
- Greenville man stuck battling COVID-19 in Virginia
- FBI searching for South Carolina bank robber
- NY man running across country as cancer fundraiser passes through the Upstate
- ‘Lights on Clemson’ gets underway
- Police: Murder suspect who fled home detention arrested in NC
- Snow blanketed Asheville Tuesday morning
- Western Carolina Rescue mission working to help Asheville’s homeless during cold snap
- City of Greenville holds Christmas tree lighting ceremony