NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Documents obtained by The Associated Press show officers visited Anthony Warner’s home in 2019 after his girlfriend told them he was building bombs in an RV trailer at his house.
A Metropolitan Nashville Police Department report shows officers went to Warner’s home on Aug. 21, 2019.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Drive Hosting Blood Drive February 5th
- New Podcast Examines COVID-19 on Furman campus and political polarization in the student body
- Take your sports and streaming binges to new heights with a home theater projector
- Former Upstate teacher charged in child's death has teaching certificate suspended
- Positive Covid-19 Tests Cancel Monday’s Furman Men’s Basketball Game
- Furman men's basketball team postpones two games due to COVID-19
- Job losses during pandemic are 4 times as bad as the 2009 financial crisis
- Google Maps will soon display COVID-19 vaccination sites
- Regenesis launching 12 week COVID-19 initiative in Spartanburg