CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) – NASCAR will resume its season without fans starting May 17 at Darlington Raceway in South Carolina.
The premier Cup Series will then race three more times in a 10-day span, with one more at Darlington and then two at the track outside Charlotte, North Carolina.
Upstate News Headlines
- Saturday’s Game Could be Trevor Lawrence’s last game ever in Death Valley
- DHEC: 1,777 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 28 confirmed deaths
- Deputies: Suspect arrested, charged with attempted murder after chase
- Coroner: Man dies in hospital following deadly crash, teen driver charged with DUI
- Troopers: One dead in fatal crash on Highway 9
- Earth is 2,000 light years closer to supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy than we thought
- UK to pilot blood test that may detect 50 types of cancer
- Trevor Lawrence set for possibly his final Clemson home game
- Fox News Is Terrified of Trump Supporters (and They Should Be)
- TV Rewind: Why Skins Remains a Gold Standard for Teen Drama Series