NASCAR has banned the Confederate flag from its races and properties.NASCAR says Wednesday the Confederate flag “runs contrary to our commitment to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all fans, our competitors and our industry.”The move was announced before Wednesday night’s race at Martinsville Speedway where Wallace, an Alabama native, was driving a Chevrolet with a #BlackLivesMatter paint scheme. Wallace got a shoutout on
Upstate News Headlines
- Oak Hill Cafe Taking Reservations for Lost in Translation October Tasting Menu
- Are Face Shields Better Than Masks For Coronavirus?
- The Rise and Fall of the TV Dinner – Cheddar Explains
- Redesigning The Office for a Post-Coronavirus World – Cheddar Explains
- Man charged in connection to crash that killed Greenville Co. Sgt.
- Rare, two-headed snake found in Palm Harbor home
- Steve Kornacki Breaks Down Possible Election Scenarios
- Rock legend Fleetwood Mac joins TikTok | GMA
- Playing in the Band: Celebrating Bob Weir’s Birthday
- Raccoons break into California bank