The Restaurant at Meadowood, a three-Michelin-star restaurant inside the St. Helena luxury resort, was completely destroyed by the Glass Incident Fire, a fast-moving blaze that has destroyed at least seven area wineries and burned over 36,236 acres.
Video posted to Twitter by veteran San Francisco broadcast journalist Terry McSweeney shows the scene, embers still burning in the ruins of the restaurant (which also goes by the acronym TRAM), and only two brick fireplaces remaining.
Ken Wayne, another TV reporter on
Upstate News Headlines
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at Trump’s “Campaign Against Reality”
- Woman says 6-year-old to blame for loaded gun hidden near Disney entrance
- US election 2020: Trump and Biden hold dueling rallies in Florida – live
- Trevor Lawrence’s Positive COVID-19 Test Throws Status for Notre Dame Showdown Into Doubt
- Thousands still without power after trees take down power lines in Northern Greenville County
- Analysis: Terror in France reignites a national debate on the right to offend
- Police who shot Wallace were improperly trained, family says
- Atlanta’s Charles Harris Ejected After Unsportsmanlike Hit on Teddy Bridgewater
- Federal appeals court rules mailed ballots must be received by Election Day in Minnesota
- Daily coronavirus cases reached a new high on Thursday with more than 87,100 cases