RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina Republican legislators on Tuesday advanced measures to allow more types of businesses shuttered under Gov. Roy Cooper’s <a href=”https://apnews.com/4fa10da6468a12666d7d0e36bee45e7b” target=”—blank”>COVID-19</a> executive order to reopen and to limit lawsuits by some who’ve contracted the virus.
The full House voted to overturn Cooper’s orders that have
Upstate News Headlines
- Fantasy Football 2020 – Tough Decisions + Week 7 Buy/Sell, TNF Preview – Ep. #967
- Week 7 fantasy football rankings | Fantasy Focus Live!
- Epsilon Could Become a Record Breaking Storm
- Maryland man admits to leaving threatening letter for voters, charged
- Law enforcement in several states investigating after threatening letters, emails sent to voters
- This 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation' inflatable will be recognize by the whole neighborhood
- Walmart, Best Buy among major retailers that will be closed on Thanksgiving this year
- Troopers: 1 dead after vehicle hits guardrail, overturns on I-26
- Dabo Swinney previews Syracuse, talks development of Lawrence and Etienne
- Syracuse at Clemson College Football Picks & Prediction Saturday 10/24/20 Sports Chat Place