RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina elementary schools will soon be allowed to return to daily, in-person classes, Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper announced on Thursday.
The decision on whether to return to full in-person instruction will be left up to individual districts. Those choosing to go forward with the Plan
Upstate News Headlines
- Tuesday Local Shout Out: 3 Great Spots for Outdoor Dining
- Sustainable VanLife: The Live Outside and Play Road Team Goes Green on the Road
- Grizzly vs. 20 wolves | Yellowstone National Park
- Fall Weather Week: What brings us in those bright fall colors?
- Winter Thoughts #8 – This Winter Looks Snowy
- Ina Garten Reinvents Comfort Food With Her New Cookbook | Sunday TODAY
- The Secret to Magnolia’s Famous Banana Pudding | Food Network Finds
- Hurricane Forecast Discussion – Tropical Storm Epsilon Forms
- Louisiana schools struggle after Hurricane Delta finishes the job Hurricane Laura started
- Most Wanted: October 19