MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (AP) — A South Carolina beach town has renewed its mask mandate as coronavirus cases trend downward following a spike linked to the tourist destination this summer.
Myrtle Beach on Thursday extended the July executive order mandating face coverings to be worn in public places through Sept.
Upstate News Headlines
- Rare, two-headed snake found in Palm Harbor home
- Steve Kornacki Breaks Down Possible Election Scenarios
- Rock legend Fleetwood Mac joins TikTok | GMA
- Playing in the Band: Celebrating Bob Weir’s Birthday
- PIgeons Playing Ping Pong :: Circle Drive-In :: 10/16/20 :: Sneak Peak
- Raccoons break into California bank
- Presidential Debate Preview!
- A Preview of the Final Trump-Biden Debate
- Hurricane Epsilon weakens to Category 2, expected to bring tropical storm conditions to Bermuda
- U.S. Attorney appoints election officers for South Carolina