MYRTLE BEACH, SC (FOX Carolina) – Myrtle Beach’s city council on Tuesday voted to immediately reopen public beach access points.
Beach parking protocol is also back to normal and parking meters will be enforced.
The city <a href=”https://www.facebook.com/myrtlebeachcitygovernment/” target=”_blank”>posted the following on Facebook</a>:
City Manager John Pedersen today rescinded the
Upstate News Headlines
- Navy: 2 onboard training plane killed in Alabama crash
- Call for local businesses to support fallen Greenville County Deputy
- Antonio Brown joining Buccaneers on a one-year deal, per report
- Dr. Fauci responds to President Trump’s latest attack
- Murder suspect dies following standoff with law enforcement, officials say
- Zoo's rehabbed manatee returns to native Florida waters
- FIRST EVER MURDER HORNET DISCOVERED IN NEST IN WASHINGTON STATE | ATTACKS HONEYBEES
- Jackson County Deputies arrest suspect on assault, firearms charges
- Mohegan Sun to host College Basketball Bubble
- NASA collects sample from asteroid Bennu, but some of it is leaking into space