Dedication to the community is at the heart of being a Multiply Good ChangeMaker.
Founded in 1972 as the American Institute for Public Service, Multiplying Good is the parent organization of the Jefferson Award, the nation’s highest award for volunteerism. It has been given to public figures including the late
Upstate News Headlines
- ABCs of Horror: “Y” Is for You’re Next (2011)
- Pelosi says she will run for Speaker again if Democrats keep control of the House
- Want something delivered by Christmas? Order way in advance
- Greenville, Omaha to Meet in 2020 League One Final
- Harris responds to Meadows: White House is admitting defeat
- 80,000 furloughed as the bus industry grinds to a halt
- Mark Meadows says the US isn’t ‘going to control’ the pandemic, as cases surge nationally and nearly 225,000 Americans have died from the virus
- Greenville Ranks Among Top in Nation for Worker Confidence
- Video Asks: FAKE MELANIA TRUMP ?