Sam Horn, a 2022 four-star pro-style quarterback from Suwanee, Georgia, verbally committed to Missouri football Sunday.
The catch to Horn’s announcement? He’s seemingly committed to play baseball as well, as the graphic he posted to Twitter featured pictures of him in uniform for both sports. Horn has previously expressed interest in being a dual-sport collegiate athlete.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC