The mother of a 28-year-old Richland Two teacher who died from complications of COVID-19, has also died from the virus, according to family. Shirley Bannister was the Department Chair for Nursing at Midlands Tech and told NBC affiliate WIS in 2019 nursing was her “God-given passion.” “She finds more than 24 hours in the day, and I don’t know how she does it to make
Upstate News Headlines
- Videocast: Dangerous Winds This Morning
- Halloween: The Chilling True Story Behind Nosferatu
- Democrat Joe Biden vows no 'false promises' on tackling virus if elected
- Colonial Park Cemetery – 'Where there may be as many spirits as grave markers'
- Philadelphia pledges better response after Black man's death
- Zeta barrels northeast after battering storm-weary coast
- IRS releases 2021 tax brackets. How do they compare to 2020?
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy