Restaurateur Andy Ricker’s famed Portland restaurant group Pok Pok, known for its Thai “street food” and Northern Thai dishes, is massively downsizing. According to an Instagram announcement, every Portland store except the original Pok Pok location on SE Division Street and, potentially, Pok Pok Wing in Southeast, will close permanently.
Ricker announced the news today on his personal Instagram account, saying Pok Pok NW, cocktail bar and Thai restaurant Whiskey Soda Lounge, and the Northeast and Southwest locations of Pok
Upstate News Headlines
- Making Scary Candy With Stump Sohla
- The Man Who Eats Roadkill
- Can This Chef Cook A 3-Course Meal With A Waffle Iron?
- I Tried To Recreate 4 Disney Halloween Treats • Tasty
- 10 Minute Morning Yoga For Back Pain
- Family Recreates McDonald’s Drive-Thru
- U.S. Marshals hunt for 'dangerous fugitive' wanted for drug trafficking, officials say
- This Is That Story Marathon • Spooky Edition
- Downtown Greenville’s open-air ice skating rink will return this holiday season, tickets on sale now
- I Survived A Plane Crash As A Baby