After being authorized for emergency use, Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine is being shipped to 4,000 communities nationwide. Between this vaccine and Pfizer’s, 7.9 million doses have been allocated for distribution this week, according to Gen. Gustave Perna, Operation Warp Speed’s chief operating officer. NBC’s Morgan Chesky reports for Sunday TODAY.
» Subscribe to TODAY: http://on.today.com/SubscribeToTODAY
» Watch the latest from TODAY: http://bit.ly/LatestTODAY
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website: http://on.today.com/ReadTODAY
Find TODAY on Facebook: http://on.today.com/LikeTODAY
Follow TODAY on Twitter: http://on.today.com/FollowTODAY
Follow TODAY on Instagram: http://on.today.com/InstaTODAY
Follow TODAY on Pinterest: http://on.today.com/PinTODAY
Moderna’s COVID-19 Vaccine To Begin Shipping To 4,000 Communities | TODAY
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Is this the largest wave ever ridden? Video shows surfer on 100 foot wave last week
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize up for grabs
- Remembering three victims of COVID-19 and those they've left behind
- 11 best goal-tracking apps to help you create healthier habits
- Here's why you should use hyaluronic acid in your skincare routine
- More groups added to South Carolina's Phase 1B for vaccines
- Biden ordering stopgap help as talks start on big aid plan
- North Carolina to pay for rides to COVID-19 vaccination sites
- North Carolina COVID hospitalizations are leveling off. Here’s why.
- Lancaster man identified as victim in cold case homicide in South Carolina