(CNN) — Pharmaceutical company Moderna intends to apply Monday to the US Food and Drug Administration for authorization of its Covid-19 vaccine.
The company will ask the FDA to review an expanded data set showing the vaccine is 94.1% effective at preventing Covid-19 and 100% effective at preventing severe cases
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A Look at Greenville’s Iconic Horizon Records
- COVID-19 vaccine help on the way? DHEC works to create new scheduling system
- 70's this afternoon
- Soggy morning commute as rain moves through; highs in the 70s today
- So You Got the Covid-19 Vaccine… Now What?
- McConnell backs off Senate filibuster fight with Schumer
- Death investigation continues after body discovered near Greenville detention center
- How to Make King Cake #Beignets for Mardi Gras | #Recipe | #HeyYall | #SouthernLiving
- South Carolina rapper 18veno tragically dies aged 19 after being shot
- Two dead after police chase, crash in northeast Richland County