At Model Trains Station in Taylors, it’s the little things that make it so magical. 20,000 square feet filled with intricately crafted miniature cities from around the world, tiny people and animals in real life settings, Santa’s village, and more.
PLUS, interactive play for kids (and adults) of all ages! Now open 6 days a week for the holiday season thru Dec. 31st, so grab your family and come explore and play. See you soon!
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Newspaper: President Trump pressured DOJ to file case with Supreme Court to overturn election results
- Washington Monument closed 'until further notice' due to COVID-19
- Clemson vs. Florida State Men’s Basketball Highlights
- 7,181 new COVID-19 cases reported in NC Saturday, 122 deaths
- NC 98 reopens in Durham County after major crash
- First case of COVID-19 variant reported in NC
- RAW VIDEO: Scene of crash that closed NC 98 in Durham County
- Republican Congressman Caught Trying To Carry Gun Onto House Floor
- Greenville’s Oak Hill Cafe Hosting 18 course Taste of Japan Dinner
- 33 missing kids found during operation in L.A. County: FBI