President Donald Trump tweeted Thursday about a “rigged election” after an issue with absentee ballots in North Carolina.A mix-up with the first absentee ballots sent out in the state caused some voters to receive two identical ballots for the November general election, according to election officials.Some ballots intended for voters in Matthews were mislabeled with the wrong names and ballots were shredded before they could be sent.
Upstate News Headlines
- Teen dies at emergency room after crossing center line, hitting another car, then a tree, troopers say
- U.S. virus cases soaring, hospitalizations hitting records
- Chris Christie and Rahm Emanuel discuss the election homestretch | ABC News
- Six for the Win: Pennsylvania voters share their thoughts ahead of the election | ABC News
- Unbelievable Giant Animals Caught on Camera – Biggest Animals in The World
- Serena Williams posted about daughter Olympia's first tennis lesson on Instagram
- Senate votes to advance Barrett toward final confirmation for Supreme Court
- Election could stoke US marijuana market, sway Congress
- President Trump aide says 'we're not going to control the pandemic'
- A family that raised $2 million for their baby's life-saving medical treatment has received it for free