ASHEVILLE, N.C. (FOX Carolina) – Mission Health announced Saturday that effective immediately, visitations at all facilities are suspended, elevating restrictions to Level 3.
The only exception at this time is for pediatric patients, who are allowed to have one adult with them at a time.
“The health and safety of
Upstate News Headlines
- SCHP: driver killed after hitting tree in Cherokee County
- Upstate cleaners use electrostatic sprayers to combat COVID-19 in offices
- Henderson Co. deputies search for armed bank robbery suspect
- DHEC Reports 1777 New Covid-19 Infections in South Carolina
- Troopers: Car chase ends with fugitive arrest
- Funniest & Cutest Golden Retriever Puppies #26- Funny Puppy Videos 2020
- Online holiday shopping could cause shipping delays this holiday season
- Free COVID-19 testing options are available after Thanksgiving holiday
- Spartanburg leaders asking residents to shop locally on Black Friday
- Deputies: Man assaulted during home invasion in McDowell Co., suspects sought